- (a) This website (Site) is operated by Wallness Pty Ltd (ACN 641 883 329) (we, us or our).
- (b) Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting your personal information.
- (c) This policy outlines how and when we collect, use, share and store your personal information and applies to all personal information we collect through the Site and your purchase or use of our products and services.
- (d) By accessing or using the Site or our products or services, you indicate that you have read and understood this policy, and agree to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal information in accordance with this policy.
2. What personal information we collect
- (a) In this policy, personal information refers to information or an opinion about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether or not the information is true or recorded in a material form.
- (b) We collect and use personal information from any individual who interacts or deals with us, including customers and visitors to the Site.
- We collect and use different types of personal information depending on the type of dealing you have with us, which may include:
- (i) your name, address, phone number and email address;
- (ii )information about the products or services you order or enquire about;
- (iii) your financial information (such as credit card and bank account details), method of payment and any additional information required for user authentication processes; or
- (iv) any other information relating to you that you provide to us, including by email or telephone, or through promotional activities.
3.1. Methods of collection
- (a) We collect your personal information in several ways, including:
- (i) through your use or orders of our products or services;
- (ii) when you visit the Site or submit information through the Site, contact us, or complete any forms or documents for our products or services;
- (iii) when you participate in our promotional activities; and
- (iv) from publicly available sources of information.
- (b) We will only collect personal information that is necessary for one or more of our functions or for a purpose outlined in this policy or otherwise disclosed to you.
- (c) By providing your personal information to us, you acknowledge that you are authorised to provide such information to us.
4. How we use your personal information
4.1. Purposes of use and disclosure
- (a) We only use and disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it is collected.
- (b) We may use your personal information:
- (i) to provide you with our products or services, or the Site;
- (ii) to improve, develop and manage our products, services and the Site; or
- (iii) to notify you of opportunities we think you might be interested in, including new product or service offerings and promotional activities.
- (iv) to customise the advertising and content on our Site;
- (v) to verify your identity and charge and bill you for our products and services;
- (vi) to perform research and analysis about our products, services and the Site;
- (vii) to comply with regulatory or other legal requirements; and
- (viii) for any purpose which you have consented to or been notified of.
- (c) In the event of a merger, acquisition or sale of the whole or part of our business or assets, we may transfer your personal information as part of the transaction, without your consent or notice to you.
4.2 Disclosure to third parties
- (a) We may provide your personal information to our business partners, contractors, suppliers, service providers and agents (together, Authorised Third Parties) for the purpose of providing our products, services or Site or performing functions on our behalf, including agents, hosting companies, external business advisors and our insurer.
- (b) Authorised Third Parties may only process or use your personal information for the purpose for which they have been given access.
- (c) Authorised Third Parties may provide us with personal information collected from you. If you disclose personal information to an Authorised Third Party, we rely on you to provide the Authorised Third Party with consent for us to collect, store, use and disclose your personal information
- (d) We may disclose any personal information required or necessary to:
- (i) comply with a law, regulation, governmental request, code or standard; or
- (ii) protect our rights or property, avoid injury to any person or ensure the proper functioning of the Site.
- (e) This policy only covers our use of your personal information. Any third parties’ use of your personal information is governed by their privacy policies.
5. Storage and security
5.1. Protecting your personal information
- (a) We take reasonable steps in the circumstances to keep your personal information safe.
- (b) Wherever possible, we procure that Authorised Third Parties who have access to your personal information take reasonable steps to protect and maintain the security of your personal information.
5.2 No guarantee
- (a) While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information transmitted through the Site.
- (b) You provide your personal information to us at your own risk.
5.3 Destruction of personal information
We will destroy or de-identify personal information where it is no longer required, unless we are required or authorised by law to retain the information.
- (b) The type of information we collect may include statistical information, details of your operating system, location, your internet protocol (IP) address, the date and time of your visit, the pages you have accessed, the links which you have clicked and the type of browser that you were using.
- (c) We may use these technologies to:
- (i) identify you as a return user and personalise and enhance your use of our Site;
- (ii) track traffic patterns and gather demographic, geographic and related information; and
- (iii) conduct credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
- You may reject our cookies using your internet browser’s settings, but this may affect the functionality of the Site.
- (a) You may access personal information we hold about you by contacting us.
- (b) We may require proof of identity.
8. Changes to the policy
- (a) We may change this policy at any time, which will be effective immediately upon posting to the Site.
- (b) Using our products, services or the Site after the updated policy is posted indicates your consent to the updated policy.
- (c) You should regularly check the policy for updates.
- If you have any issues about this policy or the way we handle your personal information, please contact us and provide full details of your complaint and any supporting documentation.